X-ray material testing can give You a picture from inside, no damage, fast and accurate, from the hide manufacturing defects, damages, deviations, structural characteristics. So You can prevent the possible expensive reclamation costs.
This procedure is to use to final quality inspection but also to detect production non-conformities and to optimize the manufacturing technology.
Our industrial Y-Ray equipment from Phoenix is a high-resolution micro focus for 2D real-time tests. Particularly suitable for X-ray testing soldering (such as BGA, QFN, QFP for PTH, Flip Chip, CSP, soldering, etc.), respectively X-ray testing of electronics and mechanical components.
The important parameters
- 160 kV, 20 Watt, micro focus x-ray tube with removable collimators in order to get a clear image quality
- 2 megapixel-resolution digital image intensifier system
- The lowest resolution 0.5 µm
- Geometric zoom > zoom 2/100, total magnifying 23 000
- 5-axis manipulation system, 360 ° rotatable system
- Up to 70 ° slewable detector
- Maximum sample size: 410 mm x 410 mm, 5 kg
- External controlled manipulator to effective sample rotation
- Individual testing, serial testing
- Conformity inspection of soldering
- Measurement and test of insulation, wall-thickness v