The inspection and control have to ensure the detection and separation of non-conform parts which are mixes by chance to the conform parts. The inspection happens after the official line end test according to a work- / inspection instruction and/or inspection plan. The inspection can be made at the supplier, in the plant of Alap Europa Ltd. or at the customer before receipts into the stock.
The main types of inspection are:
- 100% inspection
- sample check
- qualified sample check
CSL – 1 first types of controlled delivery
The customer defines to the supplier for limited time a double inspection with severe controlled delivery. The CSL1 delivery is prescribed by the customer, and the supplier must it perform according to aunt decision. The supplier can delegate this task to a servicing enterprise. The second 100-% inspection is made after the regularly line end final inspection
CSL – 2 second type of controlled delivery
The customer defines to the supplier for limited time a double inspection with severe controlled shipping. The inspection must order the supplier at a third party, at a servicing firm. An independent, to quality inspection specialized firm have to inspect the product in 100%.
Our three phases of the controlled shipping level
- Preparation, planning, contract and start work (3-sided “kick off meeting”).
- Controlled delivery operations.
- Closing the controlled shipping level, and evaluation of the finished work.
Our procedure is the next
- Purchase order.
- An official letter response the accept the job
- Trying the inspection job to clarify the feasibility
- Kick off meeting, clarifying technical, organization and responsibility issues.
- Writing the work instruction to define the inspection job.
- Staff training.
- Reporting CER to the supplier or the both, to the supplier and customer
- Final report and closing meeting.
- After accept the final report send the invoice